The Directors are responsible for the determination of the Company’s investment policy and have overall responsibility for the Company’s activities, including the review of investment activity and performance and the control and supervision of the Company’s service providers. Brief biographical details of the Directors are as follows:
- Over 30 years senior level experience in finance and real estate
- Partnered with Seafort Asset Management in 2015
- Active in the UK and Irish Real Estate market since 2012
- Formerly worked for Chase Manhattan, BNP and Lehman Brothers heading the European Derivatives and Government Bond Trading
- Over 20 years experience in the Irish and European property markets
- Founded Seafort Asset Management in 2010 to act as the exclusive Irish operating partner to Peakside Capital (formerly a European real estate unit of Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
- William is a qualified Chartered Surveyor and was formerly Head of Property Investment in KBC Private Banking (Dublin) and previously worked in DTZ Sherry FitzGerald Dublin, specialising in warehouse property
Louise McKenna, F.C.A., aged 49, has overall responsibility for the Company’s finance function and also serves as the Company Secretary. Louise will perform the role of Chief Financial Officer of the Company on an interim basis pending the appointment of a full time replacement. Following the appointment of a full time Chief Financial Officer, Louise will serve as the Finance Director of the Company and also continue to serve as Company Secretary. Prior to joining the Company, Louise held senior finance and risk positions with John Locke Investments, a French investment management and advisory firm. Prior to this, she also held senior financial and compliance roles in the investment firms Salix Capital and Appleton Capital. Louise is a Chartered Accountant, having qualified with Ernst & Young in London and holds a B.A. in Mathematical Science from Trinity College, Dublin.
Prior to joining the Company, Wolfgang Schnittger, aged 68, was the founder and managing director of Schnittger Property Management. Following the establishment of the business in 2006, he developed it into one of Ireland’s largest industrial property management companies, acting as agent to over 35 business parks, primarily located in the north Dublin region. Prior to founding Schnittger Property Management, Wolfgang was a senior lecturer in Financial Management and Accounting at the Quinn Business School, University College Dublin. A qualified chartered accountant, Mr. Schnittger was previously a partner in Touche Ross Chartered Accountants (now Deloitte). Mr. Schnittger is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Ireland.