- Information About Us
Core Industrial REIT plc is an Irish public limited company registered under company number 616070 with its registered office at 11 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2, Ireland. We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessing The Website
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website to different groups of customers.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it, including (without limitation) all content and analysis accessible through the Website or any associated software. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off a reasonable number of copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text without our prior consent.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
- Investor Relations Disclaimers
- Any content or information received on or via the Website may not be relied on for important personal, financial or business decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice which is specifically tailored to your particular circumstances.
- Nothing in this Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to invest, buy or subscribe for or otherwise deal in shares or securities of the Company and cannot be relied on for any investment contract or decision.
- You acknowledge and understand that the Company may have opinions from time to time with regard to any of the content or information on this Website which may be different from those obtained by using or accessing the content of and information on this Website, and that the Company is not advising you in relation to the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular asset or security, portfolio of assets or securities, transactions, investment strategy or other matter, and that no mention of a particular asset or security on this Website constitutes a recommendation to buy, sell or hold that or any other asset or security. Content and information received via this Website is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, however, calculations made using such data, and opinions expressed in relation to such data, are not guaranteed by these sources, the Company, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete. No warranties or representation express or implied are given or liability accepted by us or our affiliates or any directors or employees in relation to the accuracy, fairness or completeness of the information contained herein.
- The information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, analyst presentations, and financial information should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date of issue and may be superseded by subsequent events or for other reasons. The Company, does not intend to, and specifically disclaims any duty to, update or correct such information.
- The past performance of the Company or any other company referred to on the Website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. The price of shares in the Company and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested.
- The information on this Website may contain forward-looking statements, including but are not limited to the Company’s future financial position and results of operations, strategy, plans, objectives, goals and targets, and future developments in the market or markets in which the Company participates or is seeking to participate. The Company undertakes no duty to and will not necessarily update any such statements in light of new information or future events, except to the extent required by any applicable law or regulation. Users of the Website are therefore cautioned that these forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or outcomes to differ materially from those expressed in any forward looking statements. Users of the Website should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements.
- The Website Changes Regularly
All information provided on this Website is subject to change without notice. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We may amend, update, suspend or delete any information in the content without notice at any time and at our sole discretion.
- Our Liability
- The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. You must not rely on the information on the Website and you acknowledge that you must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting on it.
- To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and/or
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to them and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; or
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Information About You And Your Visits To The Website
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy [and Cookies Statement]. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is accurate.
- Third Party Content
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties (“Third Party Content”) and posted on the Website.
- We do not endorse any Third Party Content posted on the Website. We operate a ‘notice and takedown’ policy on the Website and if you believe that any content on the Website contains a defamatory statement or infringes your intellectual property rights please notify us immediately by e-mailing email@example.com. Once we have received this notification we will use all reasonable endeavours to remove the content within a reasonable period of time.
- Viruses, Hacking And Other Offences
- You must not misuse the Website or any software used by or in connection with the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, in particular non-public areas, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence and we may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Prohibited Uses
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree not to:
- frame or mirror any part of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website without our prior written consent;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, data-mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- modify, adapt, sub-licence, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website; or
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website are stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- Suspension And Termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Linking To The Website
- You may not include a link to the Website or use part of the Website on any other website, without the prior written permission of the Company. Even if permitted by the Company, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the Website home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You agree to cease such linking if, in our sole opinion, the website from which you are linking impacts upon our goodwill or reputation.
- If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please contact us by email at the address set out in section 2.
- Links From The Website
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
- Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- Entire Agreement
- Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org